Fee Payment Plan Directions
- To begin the process, sign in to my.BoiseState.edu.
- From the main page, click Student View.
- Next, click Student Center under the Services menu.
- Next, click on the Student Financials tile.
- Select Enroll in Payment Plan from the options on the left.
- Click on the payment plan you want and select Next.
- Review the installments and select Next.
- Review the terms & conditions. If you agree, Check the agreement box and select Enroll (or click cancel to exit). Note: Your balance before any payments made will be split into three installments. Any payments made towards tuition and fees, including Financial Aid, will pay toward those charges in due date order. Your installments may look different than this estimate if this is the case.
- You should receive the following message: “Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled in [term date] Payment Plan. Please note that if your made a prior payment, the total installment amounts displayed below may adjust when payment plan enrollment is complete and you view your account.”
If you have questions or need additional help, please contact the Account Maintenance Center, Administration Bldg Room 101, (208) 426-2134, SFinfo@boisestate.edu