View your 1098-T Tax Form
To view and print your 1098-T tax form on-line, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to my.BoiseState.edu.
- From the main page, click Student View.
- Next, click Student Center under the Services menu.
- Next, click on the Student Financials tile.
- Select View 1098-T from the options on the left.
- If you have not yet opted to receive your 1098-T online you must click on the Grant Consent button.
- Read the agreement and then click the “Yes” box if you agree.
Click the Submit button.
- Click the View 1098-T Selection button to continue.
- Click on the tax year you wish to view.
- Once you click on the year, a PDF file will pop-up with your 1098-T form, ready to be printed. Note: If the file does not open, check your browser settings and make sure to switch off your pop-up blocker.
- To view details of what is included in each year’s form, select the Box Amount tab, then the amount you wish to review.
- Once you click on the link, the details will be displayed.
Other Helpful Tips:
If you have any problems printing or viewing your 1098T form, try these tips:
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is off.
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat is installed.
- Delete your browsing history, including your temporary internet files.
- If the data fields are blank, try to print the form (oftentimes it prints correctly.)
- Try saving the PDF to your desktop and then open it from there.
For more information visit 1098-T FAQs.