- Career guidance, planning and exploration
- Resume, cover letter and interview preparation
- Process and release financial aid and scholarships
- Assist with questions about financial challenges, eligibility, borrowing, budgeting, etc.
- Student access to food and hygiene products
- Free attorney consultations available to students
- Get 10 free meals at Boise River Cafe if eligible
- Short-term financial assistance
- Student account transaction guidance and support
- Processes student tuition, fee charges, refunds and short-term loans
- Payment plans
- Financial responsibility agreements
For more information on additional campus resources, please refer to the Self-Advocacy Manual.
- CATCH Idaho is committed to ending homelessness in Idaho
- Food assistance within seven days for eligible students
- Application for Idaho Students
- Public transportation available to all students
- Request a free bus sticker at the information desk in the student union building
For more information on all community resources and supports in Ada County and Canyon County, please visit the Self Rescue Manual.