FY22 Student Tuition and Fee Hearing
2021/2022 STUDENT TUITION AND FEE HEARING
February 16, 2021 – 1:00pm
Virtual via Zoom
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Student Tuition/Fee Hearing Schedule
- Student Health Center
- Student Union
- Campus Recreation
- Student Transportation Fee
- Associated Student Body
- Student Activity Fee
- Intercollegiate Athletics and Spirit Squad
- Facilities Fee – CIM
- Facilities Fee – Debt
- Technology Fee
All interested Boise State University students, faculty, and staff may submit written comments to https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/f409324525cb40aeb006973b438fb798 before February 14. Boise State University students, faculty and staff wishing to provide comments during the meeting must sign up by February 14, 2021. Boise State University students, faculty and staff may also submit written comments prior to February 16, 2021.
FY2022 TUITION AND FEE HEARING PROTOCOL
February 16, 2021 – 1:00pm, Virtual on Zoom
- Presenters will have up to 10 minutes to present the fee proposal.
- The Executive Budget Committee members may have additional questions for presenters.
- Individuals wishing to comment on the fee proposals are asked to limit testimony to no more than 3 minutes.
- Anyone wishing to comment must sign up in advance to do so and provide a written copy of their testimony. Written remarks become part of the official record of the hearing.
- Individuals not currently affiliated with Boise State University are allowed to testify only at the discretion of the hearing officer.
- The hearing will be posted on the Vice President and CFO website for later viewing: Boise State VPFA website
View the Zoom Meeting Recording
Office of Budget and Planning
Office Email: BudgetandPlanning@boisestate.edu
Phone: (208) 426-1344