Learn more about the tools available at Boise State to draft, build, edit, and publish accessible web content.
Upon successful completion you will be able to:
- Identify web accessibility requirements
- Write alternative text descriptions
- Publish accessible web content in WordPress
- Troubleshoot and remediate accessibility errors
- Articulate the needs for accessible web content at Boise State University
This course is entirely self-paced and you can go at your pace. We recommend dedicating at least one hour a week to complete activities and progress through the course at a steady rate. Most participants complete the course over an eight week span.
Register for Badge Course
To register in the Level 1 Web Tools and Remediation Course
- Visit the Web Tools and Remediation – Self-Paced Canvas Course Site.
- Login with your Boise State username and password then select Enroll in Course.
- Once registered select Go to the Course to review the requirements and begin exploring the online course site.