Major Listing Panel
About the Major Listing Panel
The Major Listing panel integrates your college’s relevant content from Boise State’s Major Finder application into a page on your website.
For questions about the data in Major Finder, please fill out the Major Finder Content Change Request form.
Review the Recommendations for Accessible Panels page to learn more about requirements for headings, images, and links, published in this panel.
How to Use the Major Listing Panel
- In the WordPress editor, select Add a New Panel or Live Preview.
- Select the “Major Listing” panel.
- Title: This is a text field. Content entered here will appear as the panel header text.
- Description: This is a WYSIWYG field, and will display beneath the panel title. This content should be kept brief for design purposes.
- Call to Action: Add an optional link button to your panel. Enter the link destination’s URL and the button label.
- Filter Majors By: Majors can be filtered by College or by Department. Select either “College” or “Department” then select the appropriate value in the corresponding dropdown. For example, to display majors in the College of Business and Economics, select “College” then “College of Business & Economics” from the “College” dropdown.
- Custom Language: Language options that will generate markup signifying that content as being in the selected language.