Elementary & HS Teacher Leadership Institutes for Science Literacy and Inquiry
Graduate Credits – $576
(a 40% reduction on graduate fees, some scholarships available)
Presented by the Boise State Writing Project (An Affiliate of the National Writing Project)
- Interested in how principles of guided inquiry translate into classroom instruction?
- Looking to explore the new Idaho State Science Standards for your grade level & content areas, while identifying connections to the Idaho Core Literacy and Math standards?
- Ready to identify and use key instructional shifts that will help you meet the standards?
- Curious about creating performance assessments aligned to the Idaho State Science Standards?
- Excited about exploring inquiry strategies for actively integrating content area instruction, like literacy and science?
- Searching for literacy strategies to help your students read scientific texts?
When: This workshop is not offered the summer of 2022.