Apply for Admission
An education at Boise State is more than textbooks and tests. You’ll experience a thriving metropolitan research university located in the heart of Idaho’s capital that offers more than 200 areas of study. Whether you’re conquering a mountain or a chemistry equation, you’ll discover how adventurous life is as a Bronco.
Ready to apply? Keep reading to learn how.
It’s time to turn your plans into action. Let’s get going!
First off, select the application type to get you started on your admissions steps.
If you’re ready to get started, click the button to begin your application.
Other Application Types
How to Apply
Depending on who you are, the steps in your application process may vary slightly. If you’d like to learn more about how to apply, select the type of student you are.
Application and Scholarship Deadlines
These deadlines are for undergraduate domestic students. International student deadlines are earlier.
Fall/Summer Application and Scholarship Priority Deadlines
- Nonresident Application and Scholarship Priority Deadline:* December 15
- Resident Application and Scholarship Priority Deadline:* February 15
- Standard Application Deadline: May 1
- Nondegree Application Closes: August 14
Spring Application and Scholarship Priority Deadline:
- Application and Scholarship Priority Deadline:* October 1
- Standard Application Deadline: December 1
- Nondegree Application Deadline: January 2
*All required admission materials must be received by Boise State Admissions by the Application and Scholarship Priority Deadline to be considered for automatic scholarships. All scholarship criteria is subject to change.