About Net Impact
Net Impact empowers a new generation to drive social and environmental change throughout their careers.
Net Impact Boise State, is an affiliate of an international organization consisting of undergraduate, graduate, and professional level clubs throughout the world. Net Impact Boise State operates from the College of Business and Economics Graduate program and is open to senior and graduate business students.
Every year, Net Impact hosts speaking events, client projects, and special events designed to allow networking and learning from local business leaders who excel in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, or ethics.
What is Net Impact?
With more than 15,000 members and 240 chapters, Net Impact is one of the most influential networks of MBAs, graduate students, and professionals in existence today. Key highlights include:
- A network of more than 20,000 new generation leaders committed to using the power of business to improve the world.
- A membership organization that brings MBAs, graduate students, a select group of undergraduate students, and young professionals together to network, learn and take action on socially-responsible business issues.
- An organization that educates, equips and inspires members to use their business skills for social impact.
- An organization comprised of a central office (Net Impact Central) and over 260 Net Impact chapters led by volunteers that work locally to carry out the Net Impact mission.
- Invest in a movement to shape the future of business and society.
- Network with more than 20,000 like-minded new generation leaders in-person and online.
- Access career resources and hundreds of job postings exclusive to Net Impact members.
- Build relationships with Net Impact members through your local chapter.
- Attend local and global events such as conferences, speaker series, career panels and social activities.
- Stay on top of relevant news and trends related to socially responsible business through Net Impact e-publications.
- Get involved in your community through our Nonprofit Capacity Building programs.