We collaborate with private and public partners on transdisciplinary projects spanning a variety of research areas. By taking part in a research project, your organization gets direct access to new and relevant research results. Faculty can work on joint research proposals at all levels, including SBIRs.
Our collaborators add value to the learning and development of our students in many ways. Some examples of how organizations engage our students:
- Set ‘challenge problems’ for our multidisciplinary senior design groups to solve
- Provide staff to supervise student projects
- Let us know what skills you value in graduates
- Suggest projects for individual students to follow in their final year of study
- Provide great speakers for our seminar series
- Share how diversity has an impact on your business and generates creativity
- Supervise student research teams in support of one of our summer camps for local high school students
Research partners are also excellent collaborators in education.
Your experience as an industry innovator will help us provide the skills our students need to learn, create graduates capable of achieving great things, and connect your organization with fresh ideas and new talent.
We actively seek partners in industry, government, and NGOs to get involved with our student’s learning.
By serving as a guest lecturer, you get the opportunity to meet our students and contribute with knowledge and experiences from your business.