- Read more on the Apply Now webpage
- Note: Along with a non-reimbursable application fee, the Graduate College will ask for official copies of your transcripts. You are required to submit official transcripts for all programs listed on your application.
Upload the following required documents:
- Letter of Application describing:
- Professional experiences as they support your desire to be a counselor in an school setting.
- Reasons for your interest in this program including your vision of the role of a counselor in the public schools setting.
- Career goals.
- Current Résumé or Curriculum Vitae.
- Three current Letters of Reference.
- Letters should support your qualifications for a counseling program and graduate-level academic work.
Please note: These are the application instructions for the Masters of Arts in Counseling Program only. You must submit a separate application if you wish to apply to additional programs or certificates.