Amazon Career Choice
Amazon has selected Boise State University and College of Western Idaho as their local education partner institutions in the Treasure Valley, extending tuition coverage to eligible employees. With your Amazon Career Choice benefits, you can accomplish your educational goals without the worry of tuition costs!
Take courses that work best for you and utilize up to $5,250 per year towards any academic classes at Boise State or College of Western Idaho! Your Boise State team will assist you in exploring different options and help you find the best fit, whether you’re just taking a few classes of interest, obtaining a certificate or looking to complete a degree.
- Check-in with your Amazon HR representative to verify your eligibility.
- Apply online for admission to Boise State. It’s fast and easy!
- Once you’ve been admitted, you can meet with an advisor and enroll in classes.
- Apply for a tuition voucher to pay your fees by logging into Amazon Career Choice.
- Provide the voucher to Boise State Student Financial Services on or before the first day of class by either e-signing and emailing it to email@example.com or printing, signing and delivering it to the SFS Office in Admin 101, 1910 University Ave, Boise, Idaho 83725-1246
Have questions? Your Amazon Coordinator at Boise State is here for you every step of the way! Reach out to Amelia today.
Your Amazon Coordinator
Student Support Coordinator
Location: Boise State Center at CWI, 6002 Birch Lane, Nampa, Idaho 83687