Skip to main content

Faculty Forms

Graduate Faculty Nomination

This form is completed by the Chair of the Department to request Graduate Faculty, Adjunct Graduate Faculty, Affiliate Graduate Faculty or Emeritus Graduate Faculty status so that a person can serve on a graduate committee, serve as an instructor of a graduate course, or administer a comprehensive exam.

Graduate Faculty Nomination Form

Report of Failure of Final Oral Examination (PDF)

The Chair of the Supervisory Committee or the Graduate Faculty Representative submits this form to the Graduate College immediately after a student fails the final oral examination. Requires all committee members’ signatures.

Report of Failure of Final Oral Examination Form (PDF)