Skip to main content

Parental Leave for Graduate Assistants

The Graduate College offers Parental Leave for Graduate Assistants (Policy 7580)If a student would like to apply, please have the student check the eligibility requirements and fill out the online form below.

Parental Leave for Graduate Assistants Form

The GA supervisor will be notified when a student has submitted a form. The GA supervisor is responsible for notifying a department chair/dean/lead so a replacement or coverage for the Graduate Assistant’s duties and responsibilities can be found. The GA supervisor is also responsible for notifying the Graduate College of necessary payment reimbursement information. If the supervisor does not know this information, they need to notify the department’s business/office manager to submit the necessary information to the Graduate College.

To request reimbursement, please use our Department Reimbursement Request form.