The semester is nearing the end and it’s time to start looking to final grades and course wrap-ups. Faculty are invited to consult the Learning Technology Solutions team during for one of their upcoming 30-minute workshops.
Managing Grades in Blackboard
Simplify your Grade Center so that it is easier to manage and capable of using the new Grade Transfer feature in myBoiseState. Grade Transfer saves you time by sending all of your student grades from Blackboard to PeopleSoft in just a few clicks.
- Monday, April 2, 12:30-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4, 10:30-11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 12, 10:30-11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 12, 1:30-2 p.m.
- Monday, April 16th 1:30-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 10:30-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 25, 1:30-2 p.m.
Preparing for Next Semester
Get your Blackboard course ready for next semester by cleaning up content and implementing course-copy best practices. Our workshop helps you streamline course management and minimize frustration by getting a head start on the next semester and avoiding common mistakes.
- Wednesday, April 4, 1-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 5, 10:30-11 a.m.
- Monday, April 9, 12:30-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 10, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 17, 1:30-2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 19, 10:30-11 a.m.
- Monday, April 23, 1:30-2 p.m.
Learning Technology Solutions supports many different classroom technologies on campus. For technical assistance with Blackboard, Techsmith Relay, Qualtrics, or iClicker, schedule a one-on-one consultation with a Learning Technology Solutions technologist. We’ll will meet with you face-to-face, over the phone, or internet hangout to answer your questions.
For more information, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, or email email@example.com.