Interested in being a sports coach? The Department of Kinesiology has a new Certificate in Sport Coaching. All students of any major are welcome to enroll.
The Certificate in Sport Coaching program offers 15 credits through six kinesiology classes. The required classes include:
- KINES 180 – Introduction to Sport Coaching
- KINES 220 – Introduction to Athletic Injuries
- KINES 360 – Psychology of Sport Coaching
- KINES 361 – Conditioning Principles for Sport
- KINES 362 – Sport Coaching Methods and Administration
- KINES 493 – Internship in Sport Coaching
Registration is now open with KINES 180, KINES 361, and KINES 362 being offered for the fall 2018 semester.
For any questions, students can email email@example.com or contact an advisor to ask about the specifics of the program and how it applies to their schedule.