Learning Technology Solutions in the Office of Information Technology invites instructors to stop by their first annual Open House event, directly following the President’s address and campus picnic on Tuesday, Aug. 14.
The event will be held 12:30–4:30 p.m. in Riverfront Hall 102A.
The following campus groups have partnered to attend the Open House and help answer last minute technology questions instructors may have for their Fall courses:
Learning Technology Solutions
- Techsmith Relay/Camtasia Studio
- Zoom web conferencing
- Wireless presentation in the classroom
Office of Information Technology Customer Care
- Classroom technologies
- Podium controls
- Classroom computers
- Document cameras
- One Button Studio
- Any library material questions for the upcoming semester
- Gadget Garage checkouts
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Any questions related to online courses
For more information, contact Learning Technology Solutions at email@example.com or call (208) 426-4357.