Available through the eCampus Center each semester, the e-campus Quality Instruction Program (eQIP) helps faculty design and develop courses for online learning. Forty-six faculty members participated in the program during fall 2018; the program now has space available in the following upcoming courses:
eCampus Teaching Online Seminar:
For faculty who will be teaching online within the next two semesters and have access to a fully developed online course site, this seminar covers best practices for delivering an online course.
- Spring 2019: Jan. 28-March 8 or March 11-April 26
- Summer 2019: May 20-June 28 or July 8-Aug. 16
- Fall 2019: Sept. 9-Oct. 18 or Oct. 21-Dec. 6
eCampus Course Design and Development Seminar:
For first-time eQIP participants or those who developed courses prior to fall 2012, this seminar offers expert guidance through the process of creating a new course or redesigning an existing one to teach online.
- Summer 2019: May 27-Aug. 16
- Fall 2019: Sept. 9-Dec. 6
eCampus Facilitated Course Development:
For faculty who have designed an e-course in since fall 2012, this offering also includes expert guidance for building or redesigning an online course.
- Summer 2019: June 17-Aug. 9
- Fall 2019: Sept. 23-Nov. 15