Putrefaction III, a piece by Lily Lee, an associate professor in the Department of Art, Design and Visual Studies, will appear in Small Expressions, a traveling exhibition sponsored by the Handweavers Guild of America. John Eric Riis, an independent artist with 40 years of weaving experience, was the juror.
Boise State art metals graduate Rebecca Winter also has a piece in the exhibition.
- Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance, Chamblee, Georgia: July 12-Sept. 12
- Aiken Center for the Arts, Aiken, South Carolina: Sept. 17-Oct. 10
- Texas A&M University/University Art Gallery, College Station, Texas, Oct. 24-Dec. 14
- St. George Art Museum, St. George, Utah, Dec. 23-Feb. 10, 2020
- Levis JCC’s Schuman Museum Gallery, Boca Raton, Florida, Feb. 23-Mar. 29, 2020
- Thousand Island Arts Center, Clayton, New York, April 20-May 29, 2020
- Holter Museum of Art, Helena, Montana, June, 2020 (dates not confirmed)
Read more about the exhibition: https://weavespindye.org/current-exhibitions/