The Boise State Human Resources benefits team and the local financial advisor with VALIC/AIG Retirement Services will be offering 30-45 minute virtual or phone financial planning sessions throughout the months of June and July.
Employees will be able to:
- Review their retirement plan options at Boise State
- Complete a retirement pathfinder
- Learn about/enroll/make changes to the mandatory ORP plan (faculty and professional staff)
- Learn about or enroll in one of the voluntary plans
- Learn more about the new lower-cost mutual fund options
- Ask general questions and get help from an expert
Click here for dates to register for a VALIC session.
Boise State employees are always welcome to schedule a phone or virtual meeting with Jennifer by appointment. Contact Jennifer at email@example.com or (208) 859-2728.