Business Intelligence Reporting Services is pleased to announce a new comprehensive data request form for student, human resources and finance data available in Boise State Reporting through Bronco Hub.
The new form is intended to replace individual forms and email workflows used by the Project Management Office, Institutional Effectiveness, Enrollment Services, Registrar’s Office, Human Resources (HR), and the Office of Continuous Improvement for student, HR and finance data requests.
Existing forms and email workflows remain available during the initial launch of the new data request form, but over time those requests will be phased out to accommodate the advantages and convenience provided by the new form.
Benefits of the new form include:
- A single form for data requests to simplify the process for campus.
- Utilizes existing software allowing for automated workflows to increase collaboration between campus data partners.
- Reduction of duplicate data requests, saving time and effort for staff.
- Increased data governance through a collaborative process.
- Identification of data request trends to help proactively develop meaningful reports and dashboards that meet campus needs.
The new data request form is located in the “Reporting Resources” section in Boise State Reporting through Bronco Hub (and Bronco Hub is accessed through myBoiseState).
Please contact the Office of Information Technology for questions or additional information about the new data request form or Boise State Reporting at (208) 426-4357 or email email@example.com.