The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management is rolling out the blue carpet. It’s time to submit nominations for the 2021 Campus Awards Ceremony.
Do you know a student group, staff, or faculty member, or individual who rises above the rest in making a difference for others and adding value to our university community? You can recognize the impact they have made by nominating them no later than March 19.
The event annually recognizes students, faculty, and staff who exemplify Boise State’s Shared Values of academic excellence, caring, citizenship, fairness, respect, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
• Commitment to Community Award
• David S. Taylor Service to Students Award
• Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award
• Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
• Emerging Leader Award
• Program of the Year Award
• Inclusive Excellence Awards
• Spirit of Boise State Awards
The ceremony will be virtual this year on Wednesday, April 28. A link will be shared with all nominees, nominators, and on our website closer to the event date. For more information and nomination forms, visit the website. For questions, call the Student Involvement and Leadership Center at (208) 426-1223.