Idaho Business Review’s 2021 awards feature a handful of Boise State alumni, faculty and donors for their leadership, integrity and commitment to excellence.
The publication’s CEO of Influence award recognizes talented business and nonprofit leaders throughout Idaho. Alumni who received this award are the following:
- Jessica McKinney (alumna), CEO and co-founder, Red Aspen
- Bret Moffett (Master of Business Administration, ’20), CEO and president, POWER Engineers
- Tiam Rastegar Graduate (Master of Business Administration, ’15), executive director, Trailhead
- Karen Vauk (Master of Education, ’85), CEO and president, The Idaho Foodbank
The Accomplished Under 40 program honors 40 Idaho business and professional leaders who have achieved success before the age of 40. The following list includes the Boise State alumni and faculty awardees.
- Sarah Bettwieser (Bachelor of Business Administration, ’08), owner, Cygnet
- Nicholas Crabbs (alumnus), partner and chief community officer, VYNYL
- Mary Cronin (Master of Health Science, ’08), associate vice president, St. Luke’s Health System
- Josh Filzen (Bachelor of Business Administration, ’04), associate professor, Boise State’s College of Business and Economics
- April Hoy (Bachelor of Arts, ’10), research and policy coordinator, Idaho School Boards Association
- Dustin Keyes (Bachelor of Construction Management, ’12), project manager, Sletten Construction
- Genevieve Nutting (Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication, ’13), founder, Womeness Community
- Krishna Pakala, assistant professor, Boise State’s College of Engineering
- Erika Porter (Master of Social Work, ’13), clinician, Heritage Health – Restored Paths
- Melissa Schafer (Master of Business Administration, ’18), human resources manager, Hawley Troxell Attorneys and Counselors
- Douglas Woodruff (Associate of Applied Science, ’04), Capital City Development Corporation
Learn more about the awards at Idaho Business Review.