This year’s Employee Appreciation Week, May 10-14, includes a variety of physical distancing activities and virtual events for employees to safely participate in. Food trucks, an outdoor scavenger hunt, a hike to Table Rock, and virtual happy hours, game nights and a cooking class are just some of the festivities lined up to celebrate the hundreds of hard-working employees who contribute to Boise State.
The full schedule of events can be found here (additional event details and updates will be available there in the coming days), but for now, mark your calendars for the following:
- All week: Appreciation cards, appreciation wall, free week at the Rec Center, Bronco Shop 30% and 75% sale
- May 10: Virtual coffee chat, virtual scavenger hunt
- May 11: Virtual coffee chat, virtual happy hour and trivia night
- May 12: Food trucks at the Administration Building parking lot, virtual coffee chat, virtual cooking class with Boise State executive chef Jeremy Miller
- May 13: Table Rock hike, virtual coffee chat, retirement and emeriti celebration
- May 14: Employee appreciation virtual program, virtual coffee chat
All in-person events will include a number of COVID-19 precautions, including physical distancing and required facial coverings.