Parking permits for the 2021-2022 academic year will go on sale on July 1, 2021. The Boise State Transit Center will be open for in-person permit sales, however, all students and staff are encouraged to purchase their permits online unless they need assistance in the purchasing process.
As parking permits are a valued commodity on campus, those interested in purchasing a permit are encouraged to do so as soon as possible to ensure access to preferred parking zones.
To purchase a parking permit:
- Visit the parking and transportation website and select the “Purchase a Permit” link.
- Parking permits will be mailed if purchased prior to August 8, 2021. Students should make sure their address is up to date in their student account.
- Purchasers should confirm the license plate and vehicle information are up to date prior to purchasing a permit.
- Payroll deduct is available for employees using the online system. Employees needing assistance setting this up should email email@example.com.
- New this year, to allow greater payment flexibility students may add the cost of their permit to their Boise State student account by selecting “Student Account” as the payment method. More information about all payment types is available on our website.
- Current parking permit permissions will remain valid until August 8, 2021. Although new parking permits are not valid until August 9, 2021, they will be honored once received and displayed in conjunction with a valid registered license plate.
The Transit Center is offering in-person services Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and they are also available to respond to emails and voicemails Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Questions for the Transit Center can be directed to 208-426-PARK (7275) or firstname.lastname@example.org.