A group of faculty from the Albertsons Library co-authored an article published in The Journal of Academic Librarianship, “Creating an Annual Evaluation Framework for Library Faculty.” The article describes the process and outcomes of a collaborative effort to create a faculty librarian annual evaluation framework at Boise State.
The authors are:
- Michelle Armstrong, associate library dean
- Kelsey Keyes, librarian and associate professor
- Alessandro Meregaglia, librarian and assistant professor
- Margie Ruppel, formerly of Boise State, now social sciences librarian at the University of Kentucky
- Amy Vecchione, associate professor and head of the Emerging Technologies and Experiential Learning unit