The Office of Research Development will present virtual faculty research lightning talks around the theme, “partnerships with P-12 schools,” at 11 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 10 to watch faculty members present a summary of their findings and future directions. Complete the registration to receive a calendar invite with a zoom link.
List of presenters:
- Mark Woychick, MBA, Onramp Program – Onramp: Community, Creativity, and Coding
- Aida Midgett, Ph.D., Counselor Education – Research School Partnerships for Implementing a Bullying Intervention Program
- Abbey Erquiaga, MA, Center for School and Community Partnerships – School and Community Partnerships within a University System
- Michele Carney, Ph.D., Curriculum, Instruction, & Foundational Studies – Co-learning through K-12 Math Professional Development Partnerships
- Catherine Olschanowsky, Ph.D., Computer Science – Just For Fun! Outreach for Teen Parents
- Heidi Ware Carlisle, MS, Intermountain Bird Observatory – At the Intermountain Bird Observatory, the Students are the Scientists