Nominations are now open for both the Professional Staff Association Employee of the Year and the Association of Classified Employees Outstanding Classified Employee of the Year awards.
Nominations for both awards are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 8. Selected employees will be announced and recognized at the Employee Appreciation Breakfast, April 26, 2022.
Professional Staff Association Employee of the Year
Criteria for the award includes the following:
- Full-time employment
- Involvement in campus-wide activities
- Community service and/or professional organization involvement
- A significant contribution to the university mission
- Note: Nominee may not be a current member of the Professional Staff Senate
- Submit a completed nomination form from the department (or nominator) with details regarding campus activities, organization support, and/or community service activities of the nominee.
- Email any other support documentation that provides details for the nomination (letters of recommendation, photos at events, achievement certificates, student impact statements) to email@example.com.
- Please carefully review the criteria. Your nomination letter and supporting materials may be the only information on which the selection committee has to base the decision. When completing your nomination, include as many details as possible with an emphasis on achievements or contributions/activities from the last year or two.
Questions? Contact Kimber Shaw, PSA Past President.
Association of Classified Employees Outstanding Classified Employee of the Year
Fill out the Outstanding Classified Employee nomination form to nominate an employee.
Who is eligible?
- Classified employees who are employed a minimum of one year at Boise State in a permanent, benefit-eligible, full-time (30 hours or more) position at the time of nomination
Who can’t be nominated?
- Current ACE elected or volunteer positions (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Chief Advocate, Senator, or Ambassador)
- Past recipients of the award
What if the person I nominated changes jobs?
- If an employee is nominated and then takes a professional position or retires, they are eligible to win the award if they were a classified employee at the time of nomination, are still employed by Boise State (or have emeritus status), and meet the previously stated criteria.
How will the winners be decided?
- Must be employed by Boise State University, full-time, for at least one year
- Contributions to their department
- Contributions to Boise State
- Contributions to their community (outside of Boise State)
- Additional comments made by the nominator
Please provide as much information as possible on the nomination form in order to assist the selection committee with their decision.
Questions? Contact Marianne Ledford.