The Boise State Alumni Association invites the campus community to the 40th anniversary of the Boise State University Top Ten Scholars award ceremony at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 5, 2022, in the Stueckle Sky Center. A reception with light refreshments will begin at 4:30 p.m., followed by the awards program at 5 p.m.
The 2022 Top Ten Scholars are:
- Emma Cameron – College of Engineering
- Grace Hall – College of Arts and Sciences
- Chi Nguyen – College of Business and Economics
- Ally Orr – College of Business and Economics
- Audrey Parker – College of Engineering
- Annika Rift – College of Engineering
- Sierra Sandison – College of Engineering
- Cade Solich – College of Arts and Sciences
- Claire Vaage – School of Public Service
- Kate Weis – College of Arts and Sciences
The Top Ten Scholar Award is the highest academic honor granted to a Boise State undergraduate student. These ten outstanding graduates received nominations from the dean of their college and a committee of accomplished university faculty, led by the Boise State Honors College, recognize the honorees for their exceptional academic success.