The eCampus Center has openings for course design and development projects to help faculty with fully online courses. Faculty looking to develop new online courses, or to redesign existing courses in Fall 2022 and beyond are encouraged to apply. Space in the program can be reserved by completing the interest form online.
As part of the program, faculty will:
- Commit to spending approximately eight hours a week for 14 weeks on the project
- Meet regularly with an instructional design consultant virtually
- Possibly be eligible to receive a stipend of up to $3,750 or a course release
Upcoming start dates to choose from are:
- Fall 2022: Aug. 29 – Dec. 9 or Oct. 17 – Feb. 10, 2023
- Spring 2023: Jan. 16 – April 28 or March 6 – June 16, 2023
- Summer 2023: May 8 – Aug. 11 or June 26 – Sept. 29, 2023
Those interested may also send an email to eCampus@boisestate.edu for more information.