The Institute for Pervasive Cybersecurity is pleased to be hosting Boise State’s second Cybersecurity Career Day for students looking to gain awareness of opportunities in the field of Cybersecurity. This event will be hosted from 1 to 5 p.m. on Feb. 2, in the second Floor of the Albertsons Library as well as online. Cybersecurity Career Day will include a number of value-added workshops and speakers to help boost your career preparedness.
Register here to reserve a spot
There will be four large “spaces” where content and collaboration will be going on for the entire event:
- Resume Advising. Bring your resume for professional feedback and mentorship so you can be ready the following week for the Boise State Career Fair.
- Skills for Success. Listen to live interviews with cybersecurity leaders and gain methods to help you prepare for a post-graduation career.
- Career Track Talks. Industry experts will inform you of different pathways on launching your cyber career.
- Career Mentoring. Learn through 1:1 discussions with industry experts what it takes to get started, and advance your career in cyber.
- And More. Network with fellow students, faculty, and industry professionals. Obtain information from companies looking to hire in cyber.
This event is for all majors interested in Cybersecurity or Cyber-related careers. In-person and remote attendees are welcome. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided for in-person attendees.
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.