Boise State employees who have Blue Cross of Idaho health insurance can save money on a variety of health and wellness products and services through the Blue Extras program. Below are a few examples of how employees can use Blue Extras to save money:
- Acupuncture and massage therapy: members can save up to 25 percent on sessions from participating providers. These services can help to relieve pain, improve range of motion and reduce stress.
- Baby and maternity: members can save up to 22 percent on an assortment of maternity and nursing apparel.
- Discounted health products: members can save up to 57 percent off on fitness and wellness products, from a number of different health and fitness companies such as Camelbak, Fitbit, Garmin, New Balance, Vitamix and many more.
- Fertility, surrogacy and adoption services: members are provided access to the best doctors, technology and support to navigate family planning.
- Fitness clubs: members can save on monthly membership fees at participating fitness clubs nationwide, including popular chains like Axiom Fitness, Curves, Gold’s Gym, Idaho Fitness Factory and Planet Fitness. No enrollment fees through Sept. 30, 2023.
- Hearing aids: members can save on hearing aids and hearing aid services from participating providers.
- Medical alert services: members receive discounts on medical alert technology backed by one of the nation’s most reliable 24 hour medical alert emergency call centers.
- Orthodontia services: members receive $400 off the total cost of full orthodontic treatment plans for eligible family members.
- Vision services: members are provided discounts on routine eye exams, prescription eyeglasses and contacts, and corrective eye surgical procedures such as LASIK.
To learn more, visit Blue Cross of Idaho’s Blue Extras website, call the Blue Cross of Idaho’s customer service line at 1-800-627-1188 or email the Boise State benefits team at email@example.com.