Suzan Kardong-Edgren, PHD, RN, CHSE, ANEF, the Joanna “Jody” DeMeyer Endowed Chair in Nursing, made six presentations at the International Meeting of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare, which was held in Orlando, Fla. in late Jan. Her presentation topics included:
- the top five topics in simulation that will lead to improved patient outcomes;
- social media and its role in simulation;
- the NLN High Stakes Testing Project;
- the NCSBN National Simulation Study;
- dilemmas in simulation research; and
- letting the mannequin die.