Two College of Health Sciences faculty have received Golden Apple Awards from the Associated Students of Boise State University (ASBSU). Pamela Gehrke, associate professor for the School of Nursing, and Jill Chonody, associate professor for the School of Social Work.
For more than 30 years, the ASBSU has presented Golden Apple Awards to thank and honor teachers who have encouraged them and instilled in them a passion for learning.
Following hundreds of nominations from students, a total of nine Boise State faculty received the prestigious honor of receiving a 2018 award for their college. Other honorees include:
- Soo Jeoung “Crystal” Han, College of Engineering
- Norman Weinstein, College of Education
- Virginia Hatch, School of Public Service
- Eliot Smith, College of Business and Economics
- Joe Tornello, College of Arts and Sciences
- Kendall House, College of Innovation and Design
- Shelton Woods, Honors College