We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic students who are looking to earn some money while attending school! These positions offer an abundance of growth and leadership opportunities. Meet students and work on a team that sets equipment for meetings and events and completes custodial tasks assigned by the manager on duty. Jobs average 15-20 hours per week including regular staff meetings, weekend, and holiday shifts as assigned.
1. Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours (undergraduate) or 5 credit hours (graduate) per semester during the academic year.
2. Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
1. Moving and lifting equipment weighing up to 50lbs
2. Climbing ladders up to 14 feet above floor surface
3. Working in teams of 6 to 10 people at a time
4. Push heavy equipment carts across floor surfaces
5. Reaching and lifting equipment above the shoulders
6. Sustaining repetitive motion from setting up meeting room equipment.