The Boise State Testing Center provides academic assessment administration and support for faculty and students.
**Exam Registration will open no later than week two to allow time for exam submission processing. If you are not able to schedule your exam during this time please email us at email@example.com**
- Boise State Academic Testing Spring Semester Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 7 PM
- Spring Semester Closures: The Academic Testing Center will be closed January 16th, February 20th, and March 20th-24th.
- Boise State Academic Testing Center is open to in-person testing. To request in-person proctoring for your Canvas Course, follow these steps to reserve seating via Registerblast.
- Placement, Prior Learning, and Other Exams: Fee and Vendor-Based exams have moved! Please visit the new Proctoring And Certification Services website for information.
- Appointment is required to test, walk-ins are not accepted.