Read more about Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E, Chapter 31).
- Must have a 20% (or greater) service-connected disability.
- Must have vocational rehabilitation because it is required for employment as a result of the disability
- Apply on e-benefits.
- To verify eligibility, contact the Boise Regional office at (208) 429-2228.
- For more information, contact a VetSuccess Counselor.
How your benefits work
- Every semester, once you are fully enrolled in classes, submit a declaration with a current Form 1905.
- On the first of the month, you can expect a direct deposit of BAH for the previous month, if applicable. You are paid for days you are enrolled; short months are pro-rated.
- Go to the Boise State Bookstore two weeks prior to a term and purchase your books. Go to the Bookstore’s front counter and verify your record is updated in their system prior to getting your books.