If your department is interested in communicating with prospective students, you should first contact the undergraduate communication team in Admissions. We are happy to help in the following ways:
- identify target audiences
- brainstorm communication strategies
- consult on photography and wording
- produce student story videos for email and social media
- provide recruitment materials for your recruitment events
Blue Turf Thinkers Wanted Campaign
Departments interested in aligning recruitment materials with the Blue Turf Thinkers Wanted Campaign should contact the Undergraduate Recruitment Communication Team. Flyer templates are available in the Boise State Print Shop if resources are available for design and print materials.
Become an Academic Ambassador
Join Admissions on the road or send a personal note to an admitted student by becoming an Academic Ambassador! See all 12 ways you can help recruit students to Boise State University on the Academic Ambassador page.