1. Mail an official transcript directly from your institution in a sealed school envelope to:
Boise State University Admissions
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1320
2. Have the college/university send official transcripts as a secure PDF utilizing one of the following secure delivery services.
Electronic transcripts can only be accepted as official if they are delivered through one of the approved transcript service providers noted here. If the service asks you to provide an email address to send the transcript to, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept secure PDF transcripts from:
- Credentials eScrip-Safe (formerly known as Scrip-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions TranscriptsNetwork and TranscriptsPlus
- GED Testing Center
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Parchment Exchange (formerly known as Docufide and Avow Systems)
- Naviance (high schools only)
- The Scoir College Network
- AARTS and SMART transcripts (military service only, not required for admission)
*When sending a transcript through the service providers above, their system may indicate that it has been delivered, but it may take a couple of days for Boise State Admissions to receive it. Instead of sending duplicates, please call Admissions at (208) 426-1156 to verify receipt.
All transcripts received via Fax are considered unofficial