Undergraduate Admissions: Official Transcripts
Official transcripts are required to complete your undergraduate degree-seeking application to Boise State University. You may use one of the following two options to have your official transcript(s) sent to the Boise State Admissions Office. It is your responsibility to order an official transcript from EACH regionally accredited college/university you have attended (including dual/concurrent enrollment), and from your high school (if required). The Undergraduate Admissions Office will not request a transcript on your behalf.
Domestic Undergraduate with International Transcripts
If you are a domestic undergraduate student with international transcripts you may submit unofficial international transcripts for admission purposes, along with an English translation of your transcripts (for transcripts in a foreign language). However, an official evaluation of your transcript and credits will not be done until after an official transcript, and an official international credit evaluation from an approved evaluation service have been received.
Transcripts not received in one of the two ways listed on this page will be marked as unofficial.
1. Mail an official transcript directly from your institution in a sealed school envelope to:
Boise State University Admissions
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1320
2. Have the college/university send official transcripts as a secure PDF utilizing one of the following secure delivery services.
Electronic transcripts can only be accepted as official if they are delivered through one of the approved transcript service providers noted here. If the service asks you to provide an email address to send the transcript to, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept secure PDF transcripts from:
- Credentials eScrip-Safe (formerly known as Scrip-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions TranscriptsNetwork and TranscriptsPlus
- GED Testing Center
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Parchment Exchange (formerly known as Docufide and Avow Systems)
- Naviance (high schools only)
- The Scoir College Network
- AARTS and SMART transcripts (military service only, not required for admission)
*When sending a transcript through the service providers listed, their system may indicate that it has been delivered, but it may take a couple of days for Boise State Admissions to receive it. Instead of sending duplicates, please call Admissions at (208) 426-1156 to verify receipt.
All transcripts received via Fax are considered unofficial