Fall 2020 Hours (MDT):
CIC Hours for the first week of classes (Aug 26th-28th)
- Wed: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thurs: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Fri: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Fall 2020 Hours starting Aug 31st
- Mon: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tues: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Wed: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Thurs: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Fri: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
CIC In-Person (E107) starting Aug 31st
- Tues: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Wed: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Thurs: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
*The Chemistry Instructional Center is closed on all university observed holidays, including Labor Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, winter, & spring break.
How will the CIC in-person work?
• E107 has a maximum occupancy of 9 people (including the chemistry assistant)
• If the CIC is full, please wait outside E107 on designated spots / floor decals, or join our CIC via zoom.
• If the CIC is not full, come on in anytime we are open! This is a drop-in service, so no appointment is necessary.
• Every 75 mins we will clean the room (11:45 am, 1:15 pm, 2:45 pm, and 4:15 pm), which means everyone in E107 will be asked to step out into the hallway. To ensure we are helping as many students as possible, we will also rotate students at this time. This means if there are students waiting outside E107, they will have priority to come back into the room after the cleaning. Please plan accordingly.
• Masks are REQUIRED before you enter. For the safety of everyone in E107, you will be asked to leave if you do not have a mask.
• Any questions or concerns, please email the CIC Manager at email@example.com.