The Boise State Executive MBA Program is challenging and admission is selective. Our Admissions Committee makes every effort to develop a class of highly qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. All participants contribute as well as gain from the educational experience.
Your Experience Matters. Admittance to the program is based upon your work history and ability to succeed.
GMAT Waiver. The GMAT requirement is typically waived based on experience level and undergraduate achievement.
On-going Application Admittance. Applicants won’t have to wait till the start of the Fall semester to find out if they’ve been admitted into the program. Applicants are admitted on an on-going basis until the maximum cohort size of 30 has been reached.
Individuals likely to be admitted to the program will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US college or university, or equivalent degree from a non-US institution (required)
- A minimum of ten years of post-undergraduate experience and six years of managerial experience with steady career progression
- Current employment in middle to upper management
- Potential for professional growth
- Leadership aptitude
- Quantitative ability
- Competency with current desktop software
- Ability to attend all sessions in the class calendar