Boise State University – a leader in construction education.
The College of Engineering program in Construction Management is fully accredited by the American Council for Construction Education located in Irving, Texas.
The mission of ACCE is to be a leading global advocate of quality construction education; and to promote, support, and accredit quality construction education programs. The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is formed are:
- Promote and improve construction education and research at the post secondary level.
- Engage in accrediting construction education programs offered by colleges and universities.
- Maintain procedures consistent with policies and procedures established by other accreditation agencies to which the corporation may belong.
- Publish current information concerning criteria and procedures adopted by the corporation for accrediting.
- Report the results of its activities.
- List the colleges and universities which have or are seeking accredited programs of study in construction.
- Review at regular intervals the criteria which the corporation has adopted to evaluate programs in construction education.
- Do any and all things necessary to carry out the purposes and conduct the business of the corporation as authorized by law.
The Construction Management program has been earning its accreditation for over 30 years and continues to do so into 2019. Dates awarded by the ACCE are:
- July 26th, 2019
- July 27th, 2013
- July 21st, 2007
- July 24th, 2004
- July 28th, 2001
- July 21st, 1995
- July 29th, 1989
- July 27th, 1984