Parking and Guest Info
Parking is free all day Friday and Saturday, May 7-8. This includes all general and reserved parking lots, pay lots and parking garages on campus. Shuttles will run between the Lincoln Avenue Garage and Albertsons Stadium.
Student parking: West Stadium parking lot, located between ExtraMile Arena and Albertsons Stadium.
Accessible parking: West Stadium parking lot, located between ExtraMile Arena and Albertsons Stadium, will be reserved for accessible parking for patrons and their families. Accessible parking is also available in the Lincoln Avenue Garage.
Special accommodations for guests or participants with disabilities are available. Wheelchairs are first come, first served with access located at Gates A and N.
For graduates, please notify the Commencement Committee at (208) 426-2947 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least two (2) weeks prior to commencement. Special arrangements will be made for all activities associated with commencement.
For guests, wheelchair and accessible seating is available in designated areas. Please contact the Ticket Office for accessible seating arrangements at (208) 426-4737.
Guests will have assigned seating based on their tickets. Please use the designated stadium entrance listed on your tickets for entering the stadium.
In order to promote a contactless entry to Albertsons Stadium, all tickets will be digital and a no-bag policy will be in effect. Any bags larger than a small clutch (4.5″ x 6.5″) will not be permitted inside the stadium. Exceptions will be made for medical necessities and diaper bags, which will be inspected upon entry.
The following items are prohibited from Albertsons Stadium:
- outside food or beverages
- laser pointers, weapons or anything deemed a threat to public safety
- air horns
- cowbells or noisemakers of any type
- controlled substances
- backpacks, large bags or packages of any kind
- purses and diaper bags are permitted and will be inspected by security
- binoculars and cell phones are permitted and subject to security inspection
- any other item deemed unacceptable by Albertsons Stadium security or management
Walk-through metal detectors
Albertsons Stadium utilizes metal detectors to increase security screening at all entries. Students and guests will be asked to place metal items into divesting bowls prior to passing through the detectors. In most cases, students and guests will be moved through the screen checkpoints without delay, however, bringing in a prohibited item (list above) will cause unnecessary delay.
- Graduates and attendees will only be required to wear facial coverings when they are out of their seat, based on recently revised CDC guidelines. While seated, individuals will be physically distanced, mitigating the risk of COVID transmission.
- The venue will be thoroughly cleaned during and in between ceremonies.
- Social distancing measures are in place for graduates, guests, faculty and staff.
- Graduating student processes are contactless.