It is a Boise State tradition to recognize student speakers to address their fellow graduates at each commencement ceremony for approximately five minutes, sit on stage with the other dignitaries, and is recognized with a short biography in the program. Learn about this year’s student speakers below.
- Academically talented with a 3.0 GPA minimum
- An August or December first baccalaureate or associate graduate for Winter Commencement or May first baccalaureate or associate graduate for Spring Commencement
- Articulate and capable public speaker
- Positive role model and representative of Boise State
- A minimum of 64 credits at Boise State University