How to Pay for Concurrent Enrollment Classes
How to Pay
Concurrent Enrollment course fees are $75 per credit.
Students attending Idaho public schools have access to $4,125 in state funding to pay for dual credit courses. To take advantage of this funding opportunity, students must complete course registration with Boise State and apply for funding through the Idaho State Department of Education’s Advanced Opportunities web portal.
Once a student applies for funding and is approved by his or her high school counselor, Fast Forward will cover the cost of taking dual credit courses. Boise State will work with a school district to apply funding to students’ myBoiseState account. Please be aware, Fast Forward funds are applied to a Boise State account several months after course registration. It is important that students continue to monitor their myBoiseState account to ensure funds have been properly applied. Failing a course or dropping a course past the deadline will impact future eligibility for this funding.
Other Payment Options
If you do not qualify for Fast Forward, please see payment options below.
Electronic Check/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Log on to my.BoiseState.edu.
- Select “Student View”, then select “Student Center.”
- Click “Make a Payment” on the Student Financials tile. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment. A convenience fee of 2.75% (minimum $3) will be added to all credit or debit card payments. There is no fee for an electronic check.
Check or Money Order
- Make payable to Boise State University.
- Write your name, Boise State ID number, and course on the memo line.
- Submit to Boise State University, Concurrent Enrollment Program, 220 E. Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID, 83706-1120.
NOTE: Concurrent Enrollment Program students do not qualify for federal financial aid. Federal aid is designated for students who have earned a high school diploma or equivalent.