For new Boise State Concurrent Enrollment Students
If you have a DualEnroll account from CWI or CSI, go to boisestate.dualenroll.com/users/sign_in (opens new tab) and log in. You will be prompted to complete steps 1-6 listed in this section.
If you do not have a DualEnroll account from CWI or CSI, go to boisestate.dualenroll.com/student/new (opens new tab).
- Complete the New Student Registration online form to create your DualEnroll account.
Select the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the form and check your email for instructions about confirming your account. A second email will confirm the account activation.
Log in to your new account and complete steps 1-6 in the Status section of the online application form.
- Step 1: Personal information
- Step 2: Citizenship
- Step 3: Release of information (optional step to allow someone to contact our office on your behalf)
- Step 4: Student terms and conditions (read each item carefully and check box at bottom)
- Step 5: Parent/guardian consent (for students under the age of 18)
- Step 6: High school graduation year
Once steps 1-6 are complete, register for your course(s). You will need to register for EACH Boise State course you plan to take.
Register for a course
- On the ‘Courses’ tab, find your specific course, click on the title, and click the ‘Register’ button next to your school and instructor’s name.
- From the ‘Status’ tab, click on ‘Student: Provide GPA’ and enter your current, cumulative, unweighted GPA. GPA must be entered or your registration will not be processed.
- Students under the age of 18 must provide parent/guardian consent.
- Course registration can take up to two days to be processed.
- Be sure to register for EACH Boise State course you plan to take.
- You will receive email/text communications during the process and when your registration is complete. New students will also receive an admissions letter with your Boise State ID number and username.