Skip to main content

Educational Access Center (EAC)

Academic accommodations for students who have temporary or permanent disabilities.

Getting Started

If you’re new to Boise State — or new to the EAC — and need accommodations, start by filling out our request form. From there, we’ll chat with you about how we can create a personalized accommodation plan.

Fill out a request for services
Requesting Accommodations

Next Steps

If you’ve got an accommodations plan, your next step is to request your accommodations through the Access Portal. Remember, you’ll have to do this each semester after you register for your classes. Any time you add or withdraw from a class, be sure to update your accommodation request.

Request class accommodations

Additional Services

Housing Accommodations

Request Housing Accommodations

Faculty Portal

Manage class accommodations

Telehealth Room

Reserve a private room for medical and counseling telehealth appointments