The Educational Access Center is located in the Lincoln Office Suites on the first floor of the Lincoln Parking Garage, on the southeast corner of Lincoln Ave. and University Dr.
- Phone: (208) 426-1583
- Fax: (208) 473-2984
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1375
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m
- We are currently available by appointment only.
- Please call (208) 426-1583 or email email@example.com for scheduling assistance.
Deaf Services Coordinator and Interpreter
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harrassment
Boise State University has issued a notice of Non-Discrimination on the Basis of Disability, which can be viewed here
In conjunction with this notice, Boise State University Policy #1060, Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment has been updated and replaces two previous policies. Policy #1060 describes the university’s commitment to provide a working and learning environment that is free of unlawful discrimination and harassment and how the University will address such allegations. The policy can be viewed here under Section 1, Governance/Legal.