COVID 19 Building Guidelines and Testing
TESTING FREE OF CHARGE FOR FACULTY/STAFF AND STUDENTS
Spring Semester Return to Campus COVID Testing
- Asymptomatic individuals who are awaiting test results may go about their normal campus activities while observing public health protocols
- Individuals who have had a positive PCR test within the last 90 days will not need to be re-tested.
- All other students may elect to be tested, but are not required to test unless they develop COVID symptoms.
- There are no copays associated with testing at the Boise State COVID Testing Center for any member of the campus community.
For additional information and to register for a testing appointment, please visit the COVID testing center page.
- More information can be found at the above link, but you must complete a pre-test questionnaire and consent form.
COVID Testing Center
2100 W University Dr
Boise, ID 83706
Campus School, Room 109
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. by appointment only.
Results emailed 1-3 days from email@example.com
Operating days and hours are subject to change. The COVID Testing Center is not open on days of university closure.
If you are feeling unwell and unable to go about your normal campus activities, do not report to the testing center. Contact University Health Services or your primary healthcare provider for guidance. If you are experiencing emergency symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility.
To report COVID symptoms, exposures, or a positive case, contact the university Public Health office at (208) 426-2968 or firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will discuss next steps with you.