COVID 19 Building Guidelines and Testing
Geosciences, Environmental Research Building, COVID Building Hours
- Starting Thanksgiving Break through the rest of the semester only authorized users may access the building.
- See More at University COVID Response
TESTING FREE OF CHARGE FOR FACULTY/STAFF AND STUDENTS For Information and Registration
- Free pre-break testing November 13 – November 23:
- Required testing for returning to the building after Thanksgiving break (can enter the building while awaiting test results if asymptomatic):
- Monday, November 30 – Wednesday December 2: testing available
- Monday, December 7 – Wednesday, December 9: testing available for individuals returning to campus Dec. 7th or after
- Thursday, December 10 – Friday, December 18: Voluntary testing for winter break
While pre-testing is optional, all members of the campus community returning to campus for spring term will be required to test before returning to campus. Please watch the COVID Testing Center website for more information.
- More information can be found at the above link, but you must complete a pre-test questionnaire and consent form.
COVID Testing Center
2100 W University Dr
Boise, ID 83706
Campus School, Room 109
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. by appointment only.
Results emailed 1-3 days from email@example.com
Operating days and hours are subject to change. The COVID Testing Center is not open on days of university closure.
If you are feeling unwell and unable to go about your normal campus activities, do not report to the testing center. Contact University Health Services or your primary healthcare provider for guidance. If you are experiencing emergency symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility.
To report COVID symptoms, exposures, or a positive case, contact the university Public Health office at (208) 426-2968 or firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will discuss next steps with you.