Submit an online graduate application along with the application fee to the Graduate Admission Office. The online application will include:
- Contact information from two individuals who can supply academic or professional letters of recommendation.
- A cover letter discussing your professional goals and reasons for applying to the Educational Leadership Program
- Request official transcripts from all institutions previously attended to be sent to the Graduate Admission Office, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725.
Admission to the MEd Leadership Program:
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA in previous undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from an immediate supervisor in support of the candidate’s participation in the program and one from someone who can speak to the candidate’s leadership ability and/or potential.
- Application letter to the Program Coordinator stating the candidate’s professional goals and why the candidate believes the program will be a good fit.
- Recommendation based upon an interview with a member of the Educational Leadership faculty.